Business Systems Analyst - Sacramento, CA
Infiniti is searching for a Business Systems Analyst in the Sacramento area.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum four (4) years of experience eliciting and documenting Business & Systems Requirements utilizing a wide variety of techniques
- Minimum three (3) years of experience developing use cases, scenarios, and workflow analysis to help create and validate business requirements
- Minimum four (4) years of experience evaluating information gathered, reconciling conflicts, and decomposing high-level information into details
- Minimum three (3) years of experience leading information gathering and analysis efforts (including JAD sessions) on a project; documenting and publishing minutes for all sessions
- Minimum three (3) years of experience collaborating with Business & IT to translate business requirements into functional specifications, and data mapping documentation
- Minimum one (1) year of experience with Agile/SCRUM system development methodologies
Fill out the form below and please attach your resume and indicate the position you are applying for.